The WasteForce project organised 4 training sessions:
- Lisbon (Portugal), on 27-29 November 2019, focusing on prosecuting and sentencing waste-related crime;
- Munster (Germany – online), on 24-27 March 2020, focusing on road inspections;
- Ljubljana (Slovenia – online), on 30th of March -1st of April 2021, focusing on port inspections; and
- Bangkok (Thailand – online), on 17 and 24-26 February 2021, focusing on international routes of transboundary waste shipments and actual and potential international cooperation to monitor them.
Recordings and presentations are available in the restricted page of the project website.
- Related project:
- Deterring and disrupting illegal trade and management of Waste by developing Tools for Enforcement, Forensics and Capacity Building Project (WasteForce)
- Related tool:
- 2019 – 2021
- Waste crime
- WasteForce project